To recover your password please fill in your email address
Register now for easy access and additional services:
Create your account now for full access all our Photo Buyer features and services.
All fields are required please.
To recover your login information please enter your registered email address.
Use this form to search for more images from Christina only.
Berlin is the city where the East meets the West, where the modern buildings and neat green spaces run the length of what once was the Berlin Wall. Then there are quarters where the churches and opulent palaces, elegant gardens, galleries and museums exhibiting treasures from the past, not only German but also those from other countries. With many cafes and restaurants, great shopping places and an interesting nightlife scene Berlin is a city not to be missed on any European tour.
Photo Count: 28
First Published: 1/18/2016
This Photo Set Set Has Been Viewed 3261 Times
1. Reichstag, Berlin, Germany. This nineteenth century building is housing the German Parliament.
2. Reichstag building, Berlin, Germany. The glass dome on the Reichstag building was designed by an English architect specialising in the high tech constructions, Sir Norman Foster
3. Reichstag building, Berlin, Germany. The late nineteenth century Reichstag building is the seat of the German Parliament. Here it was photographed at sunset.
4. Hotel Aldon, Berlin, Germany. Hotel Aldon Kempinski near the Brandenburg Gate in the last rays of the setting sun.
5. Unter den Linden, Berlin, Germany. A boulevard Under the Linden Trees in the historic centre of Berlin runs from the Brandenburg Gate east towards the Palace Bridge (Schlossbrucke), the Museum Island. The first linden trees planted in the mid seventeenth century were destroyed in the WWII, then replanted in the 1950s.
6. Berlin Cathedral, Germany. The Berlin Cathedral (Berliner Dom) is located in a historical neighbourhood on the Museum Island.
7. The National Gallery, Berlin, Germany. Alte Nationalgalerie (the National Gallery) was opened in 1876, and housing collection of the 19th, 20th and 21st centuries.
8. Gendarmenmarkt, Berlin, Germany . The Gendarmenmarkt Square with the Konzerthaus Hall on the left and the French Cathedral on the left
9. Charlottenburg Palace, Berlin, Germany. The palace was built at the end of the seventeenth century by Friedrich I of Prussia for his beloved wife Sophie Charlotte of Hanover. When she died in 1705 age 36 of pneumonia, he named the palace after her. Her eldest brother George Louis became King George I (1714)
10. Charlottenburg Palace, Berlin, Germany. Flowers and fruit painted on the porcelain plate, Charlottenburg porcelain collection
11. Belvedere, Charlottenburg Palace, Germany. On the grounds of the Charlottenburg Palace stands a smaller one, Belvedere surrounded by lush greenery. Inside there is a large collection of porcelain.
12. The Spree River, Berlin, Germany. This photo was taken from the bank of the river passing the Charlottenburg palace grounds.
13. Charlottenburg Gardens, Berlin, Germany. A stream crossing the Charlottenburg Gardens
14. Charlottenburg Gardens, Berlin, Germany. The cone shaped trees line the formal parts of the French Gardens on both sides.
15. Charlottenburg garden, Berlin, Germany. Originally designed in the French style, the gardens were destroyed in WWII; later they were restored in a mix of the formal French style and an English landscaped park.
16. Charlottenburg museum, Berlin, Germany. A painting on the porcelain plate, Charlottenburg porcelain collection
17. Charlottenburg museum, Berlin, Germany. A bust of Crown Princess of Prussia, Berlin, Charlottenburg museum
18. Charlottenburg Palace, Berlin, Germany. Statue of Friedrich Wilhelm I in front of the palace.
19. Charlottenburg Palace, Berlin, Germany. A tower of the Charlottenburg Palace.
20. Aerial view of Berlin, Germany. Another view from the Kolhoff Tower, St Matthew church on the bottom left.
21. Architecture, Berlin, Germany. The building is facing the Tilla Durieux Park, just separated from it by the row of linden trees and the street.
22. Aerial view of Berlin, Germany. This image was taken from the observation deck on the roof of the Kollhoff Tower at Potsdamer Platz. A building with the round roof is the Sony Centre, two yellow structures behind are the Philharmonic and the Chamber Music Halls.
23. A fragment of the Berlin Wall, Germany. The pictured piece of the Berlin Wall is mounted on the observation deck of the Kollhoff Tower in Potsdamer Platz
24. Element of architecture, Berlin, Germany. A cylindrical element is a part of a building that stands near Tilla Durieux Park and Potsdamer Platz Arkaden shopping centre.
25. Tilla Durieux Park, Berlin, Germany. The expanse of grass in the vicinity of the Potsdamer Platz flanked by rows of linden trees planted parallel to the modern buildings is a great place to relax during lunch break or a sunny afternoon.
26. Potsdamer Street, Berlin, Germany. An aerial view of Potsdamer Street with the office building, Kolonnaden on the right.
27. Leipziger Platz, Berlin, Germany. A part of the octagonal Leipziger Platz is visible from the Kollhoff Tower in the heart of the city. Now surrounded by modern buildings, the square was destroyed during the WWII.
28. A city panorama, Berlin, Germany. This image was taken from the observation deck on the roof of the Kollhoff Tower at Potsdamer Platz 1 in Berlin. A tall building on the horizon is Debis Tower.
Please enter a valid email below and we'll send you a copy of this image for Comping Purposes Only.
If you decide to use the image, you will need to return to this website to purchase an appropriate license.
Your ratings provide valuable feedback for our photographers and help us improve the quality of our stock library. Thanks for your feedback!