To recover your password please fill in your email address
Register now for easy access and additional services:
Create your account now for full access all our Photo Buyer features and services.
All fields are required please.
To recover your login information please enter your registered email address.
Use this form to search for more images from Tony only.
Fishing is one of the most popular pastimes in Australia taking in all age groups. With thousands of miles of coastline and dozens of rivers and lakes, you'll find people at all times of the day in all sorts of places trying to catch a feast.
Photo Count: 19
First Published: 20140919
This Photo Set Set Has Been Viewed 4126 Times
1. Aboriginal girl tries her hand at fishing. Aboriginal girl on Mornington Island in the Gulf of Carpentaria tries her hand at catching a fish
2. Beach fisherman hoping for a catch. Lone fisherman waits for a bite
3. Beach fisherman hoping for a catch. Beach fisherman hoping for a catch at Baqrkings Beach in southern NSW
4. Several sculptures decorate the shores of Lake Crackenback. Fish hook sculpture at Crackenback Resort in the Snowy Mountains
5. Fishing on historic Tathra Wharf. Fishing is a popular pastime at the historic Tathra Wharf in southern New South Wales
6. Beach fisherman tries his luck at Barlings Beach. Beach fisherman hoping for a catch at Barlings Beach in southern NSW
7. Historic Tathra Wharf and Maritime Museum. Historic Tathra Wharf on the NSW South Coast has been restored to its former glory. It was built in 1862 andisa popular spot for fishing and diving. The building on the wharf houses a maritime museum.
8. Historic Tathra wharf and maritime museum. Historic Tathra Wharf on the NSW South Coast has been restored to its former glory. It was built in 1862 and is a popular spot for fishing and diving. The building on the wharf houses a maritime museum.
9. Two men fishing off rocks on NSW South Coast. Two men fishing off rocks on NSW South Coast
10. Aboriginal couple in dugout canoe spear fishing. Aboriginal couple in dugout canoe spear fishing at Boroloola in the Northern Territory
11. Ramp leads to historic Tathra wharf,. Tathra Wharf, a famous and historical wharf has been restored to its former glory and is a popular spot for fishing
12. Fishing on Tathra wharf on NSW South Coast. Fishing on historic Tathra wharf on the NSW south coast which has been restored to its former glory
13. Young girl fishing in comfort. Young girl fishing does it in comfort at Moruya on the NSW south coast
14. Commercial fishing boat returns to -port with its catch. Fishing boat returns to port with its catch with seagulls waiting for a feed
15. Aboriginal ma spearing fish at Borroloola in the Northern Territory. Aboriginal couple in dugout canoe spear fishing at Boroloola in the Northern Territory
16. Poppy teaches his granddaughter to fish. Poppy teaches his granddaughter how to fish on the Moruya River on the southern NSW coast'
17. Two sisters enjoy fishing together. Two sisters enjoy fishing on the banks of the Moruya River in southern New South Wales
18. Keen fisherman heads out in his tinny. A keen fisherman heads out into Lake Conjola Estuary on the NSW south coast
19. Fisherman in boat at Lake Conjola Estuary. Fisherman in boat on Lake Conjola Estuary
Please enter a valid email below and we'll send you a copy of this image for Comping Purposes Only.
If you decide to use the image, you will need to return to this website to purchase an appropriate license.
Your ratings provide valuable feedback for our photographers and help us improve the quality of our stock library. Thanks for your feedback!