Here is collection of fruit and vegetable
1. Olives and olive branches. Fresh green olives and olive branches on white background
2. Taro root, Colocasia esculenta. Taro root with a wood background
3. Artichokes globes, Cynara cardunculus. Fresh Artichoke globes on wooden background
4. Artichokes globes, Cynara cardunculus. Artichoke globes arrangement on wooden background
5. Asparagus, Asparagus officinalis. Asparagus spears 0n wooden background.
6. Pears still life. Two pears still life on timber background
7. Lime slice. lime slice in sparkling water
8. Radishes, Brassicaceae. Bunch of radishes on timber against dark background
9. Banana peeled. Photo of a peeled banana against a black background
10. Asparagus, Asparagus officinalis. A flower arrangement of asparagus spears in portrait style
11. Cauliflower. Cauliflower head
12. Shallots. Shallots arranged in a wooden bowl
13. Fennel onion carrots and spring onions. Fennel, onion, carrots and spring onions on black background.
14. Snow pea, Pisum sativum. The snow pea is a legume, more specifically a variety of pea eaten whole in its pod while still unripe. The name mangetout can apply both to snow peas and to snap peas.
15. Salad ingredients. A collection of salad ingredients.
16. Tomatoe vine, Solanum lycopersicum. The tomatoe is the edible fruit of Solanum lycopersicum, commonly known as a tomato plant, which belongs to the nightshade family, Solanaceae. The species originated in Central and South America.
17. Lime slices. Green background with lime slices close up
18. Lime slices. Green background with lime slices.
19. Yellow capsicum, solanaceae. Photo of a yellow capsicum cut in half.
20. Persimmons. Persimmons arranged in a pottery serving dish.
21. Enoki mushrooms. Enoki mushrooms isolated on white background.
22. Apple Spirals. A photo of some apple spirals or slinky.
23. Enoki mushrooms. Enoki mushrooms isolated on white background.
24. Apple Spirals. A photo of some apple spirals or slinky.
25. Fennel. Fennel on black background.