To recover your password please fill in your email address
Register now for easy access and additional services:
Create your account now for full access all our Photo Buyer features and services.
All fields are required please.
To recover your login information please enter your registered email address.
Looking for a full frame images of a mass of flower blooms, ideally with one of more clearly captured in the foreground and easily identified. The rest can blur out into the background if appropriate. Blooms can also be cut or on a bush, as long as there's enough detail to identify the species. Looking for great colour and lighting, perfect depth of field and strong composition. You should include both a common name and a scientific name in the caption details if possible.
Resources Link: Flower Farming on Wikipedia
Statistics: This lightbox contains 45 images from 9 photographers and has been viewed 948 times since it was published on 12/31/2014 8:38:39 PM.
1. Flora Images Greeting Card Ideas. Images for use as Greeting Cards for all occasions
2. Golden Penda, Gold Coast, QLD. A single cluster of the Golden Penda flowers can reach a diameter of about fifteen centimetres.
3. Floribunda rose, South Australia. The pictured shrub of the floribunda rose 'Queen Elizabeth' has the attractive flowers and a delicate perfume.
4. Flora and Fauna. description
5. Kew Royal Botanic Gardens England UK. Images of some of the beautiful flora at Kew Gardens. All originals in RAW format.
6. Yucca, Queensland, Australia. This plant grows on the stony shores of Burleigh Heads reserve. The clusters of bell shaped flowers seem so fragile against the dark green spiky leaves of the plant.
7. Zinnias, Gold Coast, QLD. My favourite summer plants, zinnias can bloom from spring to autumn. Their daisy-like flowers are in various shades of red, pink, yellow or orange. The pictured ones grow in a sunny position and attract the butterflies.
8. A pot of daisies, San Cristobal, Mexico. This photo was taken in San Cristobal. A pot of freshly picked white daisies stood at the entry of some gallery in the old city.
9. A mass of sunflowers. These sunflowers were at a 24 hour flower market in Wroclaw Poland.
10. The blue irises, Poland. These wild plants were spotted in the forest of the central Poland
11. Bunch of yellow and orange gladioli. Located in Old Dhaka, Shankharia Bazaar is a Hindu section of the city where there are many stalls and shops selling all sorts of goods, flowers being just one.
12. Flora Images Greeting Card Ideas. Flora images for all occasions greeting cards
13. Flora Images Greeting Card Ideas. Images for use as Greeting Cards for all occasions
14. Southern California Coastal Flora. Colourful plants and flowers near San Marcos California, on the coast north of San Diego.
15. Kew Royal Botanic Gardens England UK. Images of some of the beautiful flora at Kew Gardens. All originals in RAW format.
16. Flora Images Greeting Card Ideas. Images for use as Greeting Cards for all occasions
17. Orchid, Singapore. Possibly a Vanda orchid, this cluster of hot pink flower was found at the National Orchids Garden.
18. Dendrobium White Fairy Orchid, Singapore . Dendrobium orchids are very popular and grow in a range of climatic conditions from Korea and Japan to New Zealand. The masses of this beautiful plant adorn the spaces of the National Orchid Garden in Singapore.
19. Pink desert flower - Mulla Mulla. Located in the Central Australian desert is this pink flower commonly called Mulla Mulla but with the scientific name of Ptilotus exaltus. In these deserts, rain brings a plethora of colour as flowers bloom to complete their very brief life cycle while the conditions are good.
20. White Hippeastrum, Woombye, QLD. The 'Envious Lady' hippeastrum, Maguire's Hippeastrum Farm, Woombye, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
Please enter a valid email below and we'll send you a copy of this image for Comping Purposes Only.
If you decide to use the image, you will need to return to this website to purchase an appropriate license.
Your ratings provide valuable feedback for our photographers and help us improve the quality of our stock library. Thanks for your feedback!