To recover your password please fill in your email address
Register now for easy access and additional services:
Create your account now for full access all our Photo Buyer features and services.
All fields are required please.
To recover your login information please enter your registered email address.
Stock images of buildings, structures, landscapes etc that are instantly recognisable as being from a specific location/destination. These shots are iconic in all respects... perfect technical execution at the best possible time on a day with perfect conditions. Viewers will look at these and immediately think of the specific city or region. All people in the images are totally contemporary and involved in the situation... ie NOT posing for the camera.
Resources Link: Nat Geo's Top 10 Iconic Places To Photograph
Statistics: This lightbox contains 61 images from 11 photographers and has been viewed 2745 times since it was published on 12/31/2014 9:00:27 PM.
1. Hong Kong Island night image. Night photo of Hong Kong Island's wonderful lights.
2. Sydney Harbour Bridge.. Couple sitting under the Sydney Harbour Bridge at Milsons Point.
3. Moulin Rouge, Paris. Entrance to Moulin Rouge caberet at night.
4. San Marco Piazza Venice Italy. Vista of the famous San Marco Piazza, the main square of Venice.
5. The Sphinx on a foggy morning. The Sphinx on a foggy morning in Cairo Egypt.
6. Kew Royal Botanic Gardens England UK. Images of the Palm House and Temperate House at Kew Gardens. All originals in RAW format.
7. Santorini Greek Islands . Santorini one of the most photographed places on earth is part of a volcanic caldera formed 3600 years ago. It really is special. These images are mostly of Oia perched on top of the island Thira. All image originals are in RAW format 5184 x 3456
8. Floodlit Sydney Opera House sails, Australia. The quintessential Australian tourist icon, the Sydney Opera House is here photographed in the early evening while bathed in red floodlights during the "Paint the City Red" celebrations in Sydney.
9. Sydney Opera House, Australia night photography. Sydney Opera House taken from The Rocks area, February 2011 night time image
10. Tigers Nest Monastery in Bhutan. Tigers Nest Monastery, or Taktsang Goemba, is the number one attraction in Bhutan. Located high up a mountain on the top of a sheer cliff, it can only be reached by hiking (or on a horse) only a prayer flag adorned path that meanders up the mountainside.
11. Boudhanath Stupa in Kathmandu. One of the highlights of any visit to Kathmandu is Boudhanath Stupa, the largest stupa in Nepal. A UNESCO World Heritage site, it is dominated by the eyes of Buddha, peering in all 4 directions. Festooned with prayer flags, it is a photographers delight.
12. St Pauls and phone box. One of London's famous red phone boxes with the dome of St Pauls Cathedral in the background.
13. Sydney Opera House. Sydney Opera House ati night.
14. The Great Wall. The Great Wall meanders off into the distance at Mutianyu near Beijing.
15. Ayers Rock. Ayers Rock is one of the most well-known natural attractions in Australia. On a flat plain, this huge monolith has even more underground. As the sun slowly sets, the rock gradually changes colour, making it an ideal subject and time for photographers to visit.
16. Brooklyn Bridge. Brooklyn Bridge and Manhattan skyline
17. . 12 Apostles at sunset on the Great Ocean Road
18. Sydney Harbour at Dusk. Sydney harbour at dusk with a view of the Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge and small ship in the foreground.
19. Sydney Ferry passing under Sydney Harbour Bridge.. A Sydney Harbour Ferry passing under the Sydney Harbour bridge.
Please enter a valid email below and we'll send you a copy of this image for Comping Purposes Only.
If you decide to use the image, you will need to return to this website to purchase an appropriate license.
Your ratings provide valuable feedback for our photographers and help us improve the quality of our stock library. Thanks for your feedback!