To recover your password please fill in your email address
Register now for easy access and additional services:
Create your account now for full access all our Photo Buyer features and services.
All fields are required please.
To recover your login information please enter your registered email address.
Use this form to search for more images from Christina only.
Norway is a country stretching the length of the western edge of Scandinavia from the North Cape to the southern city of Kristiansand and its capital Oslo. With the mountains and forest, fjords and lakes, cities and small towns with the old wooden buildings and rich historic sites, Norway is a great country to visit. Mountaineering, skiing, scenic tours by various modes of transport, pleasant atmosphere of the cities are the promise of an enjoyable holiday.
Photo Count: 14
First Published: 20141119
This Photo Set Set Has Been Viewed 3758 Times
1. Northern landscape, Norway. Two old fishing are pulled onto the shore of the fjord or a small lake
2. Autumn berries, Norway. Red whorthleberries like this grow wild by the roads and in the forest of Norway. They are the ingredients of some whines and spirits.
3. Raindeer, Sami territories, Norway. The pictured reindeer does not belong to Santa Claus but to a Sami farmer in the subarctic circle.
4. A streetscape, Trondheim, Norway. A street of Bakklandet, a suburb of Trondheim that was first settle in the seventeenth century.
5. The Nidaros Cathedral, Trondheim, Norway. The works on the present structure of the cathedral were officially finished in 2001.
6. The Nidelva River, Trondheim, Norway. On the banks of the Nidelva River stand the rows of the nineteenth century warehouses. These days they are not used storing of transported goods but house restaurants, cafes and various other businesses.
7. Bryggen, Trondheim, Norway. Bryggen, the eighteenth and nineteenth century riverfront warehouses in Trondheim
8. Sculpture, North Cape, Norway. This statue of a woman and a boy is a part of a large composition on the North Cape.
9. On the edge of a fjord, Norway. A stony shore of a fjord in the northern part of Norway.
10. Santa Claus Office, Arctic Circle, Norway. It was only September but the Santa's Office was busy dealing with the small groups of tourists. The imposing bearded man himself was in residence. He wore his red suit, talked to the children and adults, and smiled when they wished to have their photographs taken with him.
11. Fjord in Alta, Norway. A view of the fjord from the site of the Rock Carvings Museum in the small Norwegian town of Alta.
12. Honningsvag, Norway. This small northern town is pretty with its fishing boats in the harbour and colourful houses nestling at the foot of the barren hills. From there a road leads through a bleak countryside to the North Cape. On the slopes reindeers graze undisturbed.
13. The North Cape, Norway. The Cape is the northern tip of European mainland only about two thousand kilometres from the North Pole. Even on the wintry cloudy afternoon the view from its rocky cliffs have spiritual qualities and are a great tourist attraction.
14. Honningsvag port, Norway. There are boats of all sizes in the harbour. These days more often the luxury ships arrive, bringing tourists to that remote area.
Please enter a valid email below and we'll send you a copy of this image for Comping Purposes Only.
If you decide to use the image, you will need to return to this website to purchase an appropriate license.
Your ratings provide valuable feedback for our photographers and help us improve the quality of our stock library. Thanks for your feedback!