To recover your password please fill in your email address
Register now for easy access and additional services:
Create your account now for full access all our Photo Buyer features and services.
All fields are required please.
To recover your login information please enter your registered email address.
Use this form to search for more images from Peter only.
Cyprus is a small Mediterranean island but has a long history rich in culture that spans 10000 years, making it one of the oldest civilisations in the Mediterranean which is evidenced by the many fascinating cultural sights, museums, monuments and galleries on offer which this Photography Tour of Cyprus endeavoured to capture. Cyprus is further subdivided into the Southern Cyprus (the Greek side) and Northern Cyprus (the Turkish side) both of which were visited and showcased accordingly.
Photo Count: 27
This Photo Set Set Has Been Viewed 188 Times
1. Political satire in Limassol. Effigies of political members in an area known as the Sculptures Park on the waterfront in CYPRUS, Limassol
2. Sundial on the waterfront in Limassol. Elaborate Sundial in the area known as Sculptures Park in CYPRUS, on the Limassol waterfront at around sunset
3. viewing area on the waterfront in Limassol. beautification of the old port of Limassol, CYPRUS in an area known as Sculptures Park on the waterfront around sunset
4. Aphrodities Rock, on the way to Paphos. Distance shot of the famous Aphrodities Rock, on the way to the coastal town of Paphos, CYPRUS
5. Tombs of the Kings, Paphos. Shot underground from one of the more prominent Tombs of the Kings in Paphos, CYPRUS
6. Kato Paphos Archaeological Park, Paphos. Close up shot of the ruins and the backdrop of the remaining Columns in the kato Paphos Archaeological Park, Paphos, CYPRUS
7. Kolossi Castle, Kolossi. Stand alone Kolossi castle in Kolossi a former Crusader stronghold built originally in the thirteenth century not far from the town of Episkopi, CYPRUS
8. Greek side - Street Art, Nicosia. Graphic street art in the streets of Nicosia (Lefkosia), CYPRUS on the Greek side
9. Abandoned house in CYPRUS, Nicosia . Abandoned house near the old UN Border crossing on the Greek side of the capital of CYPRUS, Nicosia
10. Old UN Border Crossing in CYPRUS, Nicosia. Old UN (Ledras) Border Crossing looking from the Greek side to the Turkish side in the capitol of CYPRUS, Nicosia
11. Border Crossing, Nicosia. Border Crossing (by foot) from the Greek side to the Turkish side of the Country, CYPRUS, Nicosia (Lefkosia)
12. Turkish side - Buyuk Han, Nicosia. The BÃ¼yÃ¼k Han restaurant and shopping bizarre on the Turkish side of Nicosia (Lefkosia), CYPRUS
13. Street Art, Nicosia. Graphic street art in the streets of Nicosia (Lefkosia), CYPRUS on the Turkish side
14. Choirokoitia Archaeological Site. Archaeological site at Choirokoita, CYPRUS depicting the style of housing and lifestyle in the Neolithic period between the 7th to 4th Millennium BC
15. Village of Lefkara famous for its Lace. Skillful dedication in the arts and crafts producing hand made decorative Lace products in the small village of Lefkara, CYPRUS
16. Archangel Michael Church, Lefkara. The prominent Archangel Michael Church in the mountain village of Lefkara, CYPRUS famous for its Lace production
17. Othello's Tower, Sea Gate, Famagusta. On the Turkish side of the country lies Othello's Tower which is known as the Sea Gate into Famagusta, CYPRUS
18. Saint George Greek Orthodox Church, Famagusta. On the Turkish side of the country the remaining portion of the Saint George Greek Orthodox Church in Famagusta, CYPRUS
19. Remains of the Ancient City of Salamis. All that remains of the ancient of Salamis believed to be the Capital as far back as 1100BC about 6km north of Famagusta on the Turkish side of the country, CYPRUS
20. The Ancient City of Salamis. All that remains of the ancient city of Salamis believed to be the Capital as far back as 1100BC about 6km north of Famagusta on the Turkish side of CYPRUS
21. Kyrenia castle, Kyrenia. View of the old Kyrenia Castle built in the 16th century built over a previous Crusader fortification from the harbour, in Kyrenia in northern CYPRUS
22. Kyrenia harbour from the overlooking castle. The View of the harbour from Kyrenia Castle in Kyrenia in the north of CYPRUS on the Turkish side
23. Kyrenia harbour, Kyrenia. On the waterfront of Kyrenia harbour in Kyrenia, in northern CYPRUS on the Turkish side
24. Bellapais Abbey, Kyrenia. Bellapais Abbey on the outskirts of Kyrenia, CYPRUSis the ruin of a monastery built by Canons Regular in the 13th century on the northern side of the small village of Bellapais
25. Monastery at Ayia Napa, CYPRUS. Small but majestic Monastery in Ayia Napa just after sunset, CYPRUS
26. Hala Sultan Teke Mosque, Larnaca Salt Lake. Wide angle image of the Hala Sultan Teke Mosque on the periphery of the Larnaca Salt Lake famous as a sanctuary for the indigenous bird life, CYPRUS
27. The Agious Lazaros Church, Larnaca. The Agious Lazaros Church shot just after sunset located back away from the main streets and beaches of Larnaca, CYPRUS.
Please enter a valid email below and we'll send you a copy of this image for Comping Purposes Only.
If you decide to use the image, you will need to return to this website to purchase an appropriate license.
Your ratings provide valuable feedback for our photographers and help us improve the quality of our stock library. Thanks for your feedback!