To recover your password please fill in your email address
Register now for easy access and additional services:
Create your account now for full access all our Photo Buyer features and services.
All fields are required please.
To recover your login information please enter your registered email address.
Use this form to search for more images from Howard only.
Growing,buying,selling.....time is the essence. Just how long does it take for an apple to travel from the tree to the lunch box. Does it matter? Does it worry a vegetarian or is it only a problem for the meat eaters? What are the dangers of eating stale food? The colours & textures of food always influence our choices. Farms, back yards, markets, super markets, bush tucker, food groups. Colours, shapes, textures & patterns.
Photo Count: 56
First Published: 0
This Photo Set Set Has Been Viewed 2942 Times
1. The Vic Market. Customers buying fruit at the vic Market with stallholder reaching out for money
2. Granny Smith apple. close up view of crisp green granny smith apple with water droplets on clean white background
3. Healthy fruit. Old woman sits with a bowl of fruit in the foreground
4. Hand holding eggs. Fresh from the nest a farmer examines his morning collection
5. Broccoli. Fresh broccoli ready to place in the pot
6. Colourful capsicums. Colourful capsicums seen in delicious close-up
7. Fruit and veggies. Fresh from the garden the grower proudly presents her wares to her neighbour
8. Buying friut and veggies. Woman stretches over to receive her purchase of fruit and veggies at the market
9. Slice of pumpkin. Sculptural image of a slice of pumkin boldly sunlit at the outdoor market
10. Purple grapes en masse. Purple grapes stacked to to be sold at the market
11. Irrigating a lettuce crop. Rows of lettuces in a Victorian market garden being watered
12. Fishmonger at the market. Woman adding fish to the scales at the Vic Market
13. Bags of spuds. Sculptural image of a pile of old hessian bags of potatoes
14. Waving wheat. Wheat stalk heads waving in the breeze
15. Bananas and oranges at the market.. Looking along the front fruit stall of the market with the late afternoon sun bringing out the brilliant colours
16. Carbohydrate foods. Many examples of carbohydrate foods in the one image
17. More bush tucker. Wild nuts and bush passionfruit held in the hands of an aboriginal child
18. Aboriginal woman searching for food. Aboriginal woman searching in river
19. Spinach leaf close-up. Bright red veins stand out clearly on a backlit spinach leaf
20. Pumpkin seeds close view. Close up view of the seeds of a sliced butternut pumpkin
21. Huge pig. Huge pig climbing onto fence dwarfing farmer as he passes by
22. Cock crowing. close-up of white cock crowing with bright red comb and crop
23. Hereford cow feeding her calf. Hereford cow feeding her calf out in the bush paddock
24. Rooster. Brown rooster with an impressive red comb
25. Sheepdogs at work. One watches as the other dog sets off to head the mob off
26. Wine Grapes. Purple grapes on the vine
27. Demonstrating cow. Cow painted with sign expressing the thoughts of farmers at a ralley in melbourne
28. Cows posing for the camera. Cows lined up in the green paddock seen through the pines
29. Cattle sale. Farmers gathered round the sale ring as the next lot of cattle are brought in for auction
30. A mass of cattle in the stockyards. A huge herd of cattle congregate at the sale yards in the heat and dust
31. Cattle muster. Cattle muster in the heat of the afternoon
32. Sweet smelling herbs. Young aboriginal girl smells the sweetness of bushtucker herbs
33. Red chillie slice. Brilliant red with black seeds a slice of red chillie gleams against its white background
34. Yellow capsicum slice. Crisp, sharp, bright slice of yellow capsicum
35. Giant sunflower. close view of a giant yellow sunflower against a blue sky
36. Yellow capsicums. Good enough to eat you might say of this sumptuous display of luscious yellow capsicums
37. Cat and mouse. Black and white puss chewing on prey
38. Beekeeper at work. Apiarist tending his hives out in the paddock
39. Chopsticks holding single rice grain. Hand holding chopsticks and picking out a single grain of rice
40. Aboriginal woman chopping tree. Aboriginal woman chopping at paperbark tree in search of native honey bees known as sugarbag,
41. Fruit, flowers and cheese. Fruit, flowers and cheese stand out in a bright glowing fashion against a muted backgound
42. Cakes in shop window. Display of extremely yummy cakes in shop window
43. Checking the prices. Young woman checking prices in the supermarket
44. Red and green peppers.. Strong abstract composition of complementary colours green and red
45. Pumpkin seeds close view. Close up view of the seeds of a sliced butternut pumpkin
46. Yellow capsicums. Good enough to eat you might say of this sumptuous display of luscious yellow capsicums
47. Icecream cone. Close up of hand holding icecream cone
48. Meat market. Carcasses hang in the meat market ready for sale
49. Sheep carcasses. Sculptural pile of red sheep carcasses sparkling in the sunshine
50. School of salmon. close up view underwater of a school of salmon
51. Messing about on the lake. Teenage boys fishing or yabbying on the lake
52. neon signs. Cafe neon signs.
53. Onions en masse. Stack of brown onions glow in the sun at the outdoor market
54. Drinking at waterfountain. Young girl drinking at water fountain seen in close up emphasising the sculptural flow
55. Mouldy lemon with capsicum. Mouldy old lemon with a red capsicum lying on the wet pavement at the Victoria Market
56. Mouldy lemon with capsicum. Mouldy old lemon with a red capsicum lying on the wet pavement at the Victoria Market
Please enter a valid email below and we'll send you a copy of this image for Comping Purposes Only.
If you decide to use the image, you will need to return to this website to purchase an appropriate license.
Your ratings provide valuable feedback for our photographers and help us improve the quality of our stock library. Thanks for your feedback!